Thursday, February 20, 2014

Beginning of a Sneaker Journey


Sneakers, kicks, Jordan's, LeBron's, Kobe's, Airmax's, KD's, Rose's, Van's DB's ect. the names can go on forever. But collecting shoes was once a hobby I thought I would never get into. I actually use to make fun of those that would buy them weekly, however, now I find myself anticipating the "Powder Blue" Jordan X's to release. I could remember when I first saw the "Joker" Jordan 3's I told myself I'm going to get those. Three weeks later I attended my first H-town Sneaker Summit purchasing those Jordan's. My collection is not great, if anything it's only a smidget of anything that could be great. But after seeing the creations that come with customs, the story behind certain shoes, or just the idea of comfort & fashion you find each sneaker holds it's own identity. Through Sole Work I hope to share with you those identities in a search to find your inner "sneakerhead" as mine continues to grow. 


No comments:

Post a Comment